My First Achievement


LITTLE CORMORANT

Sandesh news paper arrange KALEIDOSCOPE - A PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION CUM EXHIBITION - 2012 on dated 31 august and 1st September based on three themes 
1) Wildlife, 
2)Candid Pictures, 
3) Ahmedabad Heritage. 

I was never thought that my photo was selected in wildlife category. I have sent 5 images in wildlife and above one Little Cormorant was selected.

After select 20 images per theme sort out from more than 1400 images they arrange an exhibition at Hutheesing visual art center for 2 days.All images were gr8 and selected by experts.Also they put those images on sale. After sold those images they donate whole amount to " PRAKASH SCHOOL FOR MENTALLY CHALLENGED CHILDREN " at ahmedabad. 
After 2 days exhibition they give a CERTIFICATE  to all participant.


I would like to thank Sandesh team for help mentally challenged children and put my photo in sandesh news paper with details on dated 20-09-2012.

Comments

  1. Dost, many congrats to you and wonderful camera eyes..
    well done Niraj,

    Hemant>corona/aarush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Achievement and Great beginning...!! I know you have talent so keep developing this hobby! Congratulations!!! -Chan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment