Sunset Reflection

SUNSET EFFECT
We all know that sunset is most beautiful scene everywhere in the world with splendid collection of color red, yello and sky blue. Combination of these colors create outstanding reflection in the evening. Makarsakranti ( Uttrayan ) day on 14th jan. every year is a kite festival in india. And it is most popular in Gujarat. This year we celebrate Uttrayan at my home with all my family member and relatives almost 35 peoples.At the late evening on uttrayan 2012 my son, my wife and my cousin standing on a rooftop corner and my son handled a kite and enjoying.I capture that moment in my camera at shutter speed  1/64 sec., ISO-400, Focal length 74mm, Exposure program : shutter priority and flash did not fire. Reflection of my son,wife and cousin in sun lite looks black but its create an artistic image with lovely color.  

Comments

Post a Comment