Himalayan Mountains - Nainital,Mussoorie,

Nainital is a popular hill station of Uttrakhand. Nainital is located in Kumaon region. Nainital derives its name from  Naini lake. I went to Nainital via road from Corbett national park. 
Outstanding view saw during this travel corbett to nainital. Photo capture in Landscape mode, camera model canon EOS 1000d . 
Natural sky color gives outstanding image composition.2nd and 3rd images r taken when we were on the way to nainital . 
Sky, road and mountain compo. Image taken in Landscape mode, Aperture F/9.1, ISO 100 .
Clouds touch the hills. The weather of nainital in the morning is beautiful. I wake up early in the morning to enjoy morning session and nature beauty.
  Lots of tourist attraction in nainital like Naini Lake, Mall, Governor's  House, Eco Cave Garden, Nainital Zoo and China Peak etc. The above image was taken from China Peak.You can find best view of Himalaya and also Ninital.
Mussoorie Hills

Comments

  1. Yes, you are right. Nainital is most beautiful hill station in India. I’ve also belonged from Kumaon, so I know the beauty of nature. I have my own hotels known as Himalaya Hotel in Nainital. Anyway, I like your post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment